Squad Colors, what are they and how do they work?
The color of each squad member greatly effects how well that Squad Member will do against each target. All squad colors are strong against one color target, and weak against another.
- Green Squad Members do x2 Damage to Blue Targets
- Blue Squad Members do x2 Damage to Red Targets
- Red Squad Members do x2 Damage to Green Targets
- Yellow Squad Members do x2 Damage to Purple Targets
- Purple Squad Members do x2 Damage to Yellow Targets
Your Battle Computer will always display which Squad Members are the strongest for the current target and which are weakest. To activate your Battle Computer release your hold on the Squad Member.
The Battle Computer will now activate slow motion and display your Squad Members, with a green ‘Up Arrow’ next to the strongest, and a red ‘Down Arrow’ next to the weakest. If no arrows are displayed, then all of your Squad Member will inflict equal damage to the current target.