RAID HQ - Google Translate In-Game
RAID HQ (Android) - Google Translate In-Game
Have you ever wondered what other players are saying that don’t speak your language in RAID HQ’s Global Chat? Well wonder no more, it’s now possible to use the Google Translate App directly from within RAID HQ, and in this guide we’ll show you how.
The first thing you’ll want to do is download and install the Google Translate App from the Google Play Store
How to set up the Google Translate App for use within RAID HQ:
- Once you’ve installed the Google Translate App, start the app and go to the Settings menu. This can be done by tapping Options > Settings.
- From the Settings menu you need to tap on the Tap to Translate option. On the following screen ensure that you tick the Enable Tap to Translate option.
- You’ve now set up the Google Translate App so that it’ll now work from within RAID HQ.
How to use the Google Translate App in RAID HQ:
For the Google Translate App to work successfully you’ll need to ensure that you’ve started the app and have it running in the background before you load RAID HQ, otherwise it won’t work.
- To translate any message from RAID HQ's Global Chat, simply tap on the Options icon that's displayed next to the name of the player who posted the message that you want to translate, from the menu that appears select the Copy Message option.
- You’ll then notice that the Google Translate icon appears on-screen, normally at around the top-right of the screen. Simply tap on the Google Translate icon and the translation screen will appear showing the original message and the translated version of the text in your language.
- Once you’re finished with your translation, simply tap on the X to close the Google Translate screen and return to RAID HQ. You can repeat this process as many times as you like for as long as you have the Google Translate App running in the background. The Google Translate Icon will only ever appear on-screen after you’ve copied a message from Global Chat.
RAID HQ (iOS) - Google Translate
- iOS users are still able use the Google Translate App, however iOS users will not be shown the Google Translate icon in-game whenever they copy a message from Global Chat.
- iOS users will need to switch between the RAID HQ App and the Google Translate App by double tapping the Home button on their device whenever they want to translate a message.
- You can download and install the Google Translate App from the App Store
That's it for today. Thanks for reading and until next time please leave any feedback or report any issues you might find on the RAID HQ Forum!
The RAID HQ Team